This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Do you think blogging is easy? Yes, for me it is, I have used free-writing, journaling, I write for a number of groups and communities at a general level, so it comes easily at one level.
- Do you support monetizing one’s blog? Yes, if that’s what you want to do. I don’t, but I know many who rely on their writing as an income so that’s important for them.
- How do you get inspiration for your posts? I use word prompts, but I also use my notes from reading, conversations, the news, topical trends, sometimes it’s what comes into my head. I use a mental form of free-writing to sketch out a post. There’s always something to say.
- Which day of the week does your blog receive the highest traffic? Accoring to WP it’s Friday.
- Which category garners likes and comments most on your blog? Looking back it seems to be a variety, nothing I can nail down, but I note that posts attract different bloggers.
- What is one thing you are thinking of to grow your blog? Just to increase the output and to vary the material.
- What is your opinion of leaving one’s blog for like one month before posting again? I wouldn’t willingly do that – I enjoy the writing, but if I had to, well then I would.
- If you’re ‘unfollowed’ how would you react? I often feel a sadness that community isn’t always possible, but in reality it is quite normal and necessary for some to leave, I respect other people’s boundaries in that way.
- What is your idea on full time blogging? I think that is a wonderful way to go.
- Three advantages of blogging please. It encourages a creative community, I meet people online, and blogging tends to be a reciprocal process of sharing thoughts and ideas which I really like.
My nominations are:
- Mr. Mel
- A FRENCH TOOLBOX
- Wild City
- SEARCHING FOR GRADY
- The Boss Lady Mind
- Random Thoughts in a cluttered world
My Questions for my Nominees:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What is one thing you haven’t dared to try in writing so far?
- Do you have a favourite writer who inspires you? Who is it?
- What is your go-to for writing (a word prompt, photo challenge, other)?
- Do you write elsewhere other than your blog? Where?
- What least inspires you in blogging?
- What would you like to achieve with your blog in the next six/twelve months?
- What is your favourite post of all time that you have written?
- How has blogging changed you?