A big shout out to Vickie’s Book Nook and Meditation Corner for the nomination, If you haven’t been to her blog then you must treat yourself to a visit.
How and When My Blog Started
My blog Parallax started in June 2013. The word Parallax is a reminder that a view of anything is never singular, five people viewing a building, even just the front of a building will have five different angles and therefore five different views. My blog carries some of my concerns that I hold close – the environment, meditation, love, music, political commentary, my humble photography attempts, and my daily life. This year I ventured into poetry in a big way for the first time on line, and I have really been enjoying that more than I thought I would. Many who have become followers of Parallax have been very thoughtful and supportive of my poetry and I’m very grateful for the support and encouragement. I just wanted to write, and so here I am. 🙂
For new Bloggers:
1. Write what’s on your heart, if it has integrity it speaks to others.
2. Set realistic goals, that way there is less chance of discouragement. And when you are discouraged, write your way out of it, don’t give up.
Lillian The Home Poet
Poetry from the Inkwell
Plants and Beyond
Poetry By Archangel White Wolf
Being in Nature
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your Award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Select 15 or more bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know that you have nominated them and leave a link to your post.
Again, thanks Vicklea