A shout out to David Fisher at Removing The Veil for the nomination.
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
1 Put the logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Answer the questions you were asked.
6. Nominate 10 – 20 people, and notify.
7. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Three Things About Me:
1. I love the bush and would prefer to be out in the wild.
2. I enjoy gardening.
3. I get great pleasure from my craft in model trains.
The Questions Asked Of Me:
- What is your real name? Paul Vincent Cannon. My mother, being religious, want Paul as of St. Paul, and being a keen painter, she wanted Vincent, as in Van Gogh.
- What are your passions? Where do I start? Bush walking, painting, writing, reading, model railways, gardening, hiking, camping, kayaking, good wine …
- What is your relationship with God? I am a spiritual person, my relationship with God is through the contemplative modes, and I am persuaded that the apophatic way is my way, that is, God cannot be adequately understood or described, but it is a relational experience.
- What is preventing that relationship from growing? In one sense, nothing, in another sense, it is time priorities.
- Who and what inspires you? How many pages have I got? The list of those who don’t inspire would be shorter. Jesus, Ghandi, Tutu, Mandela, Malala, Aung San Suu Kyi, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Maximilian Kolbe, Schindler, Martin Luther King Jnr., the Chinese student who stood down that tank in 89, Buddha, Rumi ….
I Nominate the Following:
Questions for those I nominated:
- What was your most recent read?
- Who inspires you?
- What/who encouraged you to start blogging?
- What matters to you?
- If you had a day off with no ready made plans, what would you do?
Again, thank you david 🙂